FanDuel Sportsbook House Rules
The FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City is conveniently located by the Northern boardwalk casino entrance and as customers enter, they will be greeted by two large video walls and multiple betting kiosks. The inside of the sportsbook features a central 25-foot-wide state-of-the-art LED video wall, flanked by two 10-foot-wide LED video walls on either side and 10 video displays so fans will never miss out on the action. Fans can place sports wagers at five betting windows or use one of twenty IGT PlaySports self-serve betting kiosks. FanDuel will provide its proprietary risk and trading technology that leverages the IGT PlaySports platform to offer bets on all major U.S. sports, including professional football, basketball, baseball, tennis, MMA, soccer, golf, motorsports racing, and more.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to add, delete, or change the House Rules and/or payoff odds subject to regulatory approval of the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- The following individuals are prohibited from placing wagers or collecting winnings:
a. Persons under the age of 21
b. Persons on any exclusion list
c. Any individual placing a wager or collecting winnings as an agent or proxy.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to refuse any wager or delete or limit any selection(s) prior to the acceptance of a wager.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to determine minimum and maximum wager limits on all events, including on a wager by wager basis.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook has maximum daily payout limits that apply on a per event basis. Please see the maximum winnings chart at the betting window for detailed information by event.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook is not responsible for lost, stolen or unreadable tickets.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in prices offered or bets accepted. However, human, mechanical or technical error may occasionally result in errors. The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any bets placed where such errors have occurred.
- Patrons should verify that all information on wagering tickets is accurate before leaving the betting window or kiosk. Management is not responsible for errors or omissions made on a ticket once the patron has left the betting window or kiosk. Tickets may not be altered or voided prior to the start of an event, except at the discretion of management and with the approval of both parties.
- Winning tickets may be mailed in for redemption. See the reverse side of the wagering ticket for mail-in collection instructions. The FanDuel Sportsbook is not responsible for tickets that are not mailed-in in compliance with the printed instructions on the reverse side of the wagering ticket.
- Calculations for wager types are as follows:
a. Moneyline payoff: The money line is expressed as a 3-digit number. For example, -120 means a player must bet $120 for every $100 they wish to win, and multiples thereof. Or, +150 means a player will win $150 for every $100 bet.
b. Point spread payoff: The point spread is express as a 3-digit number. For example, -110 means a player must bet $110 for every $100 they wish to win. Or, +225 means a player will win $225 for every $100 bet.
c. Parlay payoff – Odds will be calculated based on the prices of the individual selections.
d. Teaser payoff – Please see the parlay and teaser odds chart, available in the betting guide at the betting window.
- All Basketball, Hockey, and Baseball games must be played on the scheduled date and/or location (city or geographic area, but not restricted to a specific arena or stadium) to be considered action, unless otherwise noted on any printed media or the electronic boards. Football and all other events must be held within eight (8) days of scheduled date and/or location (city or geographic area, but not restricted to a specific arena or stadium) to be considered action, unless otherwise noted on any printed media or the electronic boards.
- For betting purposes, the winner of an event or game is determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to house wagering rules and regulations. The FanDuel Sportsbook does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, etc. for wagering purposes. Please see the betting guide available at the betting window for all other rules and regulations associated with individual sports, events and wager types.
- Patrons will be notified of odds or line changes in the following manner:
a. Posted odds will be changed automatically on the electronic boards.
b. Posted odds will be changed manually on all handwritten boards.
c. Posted changes will be updated within 10 minutes on the electronic boards or the handwritten boards.
d. Non-posted printed media will be updated on a weekly basis with the date of the last issue.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook will accept wagers on currently posted terms unless otherwise posted or noted on printed media.
- Winning tickets expire one (1) year from the conclusion of the event. The time on the tickets is Eastern Time.
- If you have any questions or complaints concerning the services provided by the FanDuel Sportsbook, please contact the FanDuel Sportsbook management team at:
FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your issue, you may contact the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement at:
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
1300 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Any person who is an athlete, coach, referee, direct or indirect owner of 10% or greater, or director of a sports governing body or any of its members teams, a player or a referee personnel member, in or on any sports event overseen by that person’s sports governing body, a person who holds a position of authority or influence sufficient to exert influence over the participants in a sporting contest, including, but not limited to, coaches, managers, handlers, athletic trainers or horse trainers, a person with access to certain types of exclusive information on any sports event overseen by that person’s sports governing body, or a person identified by any lists provided by the sports governing body to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement or the New Jersey Racing Commission, may not place a wager on a sports event that is overseen by that person’s sports governing body.
- Any employee of a sports governing body, or one of its member teams, who is not a prohibited sports pool participant must register with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement prior to placing a sports pool wager.
- Patrons may fund wagers via the following methods:
a. Retail betting windows accept cash, kiosk vouchers or winning tickets
b. Kiosks accept cash, kiosk vouchers or patrons may redeem winning tickets up to the kiosk deposit limit.
- Full FanDuel Sportsbook House Rules including specific sports rules are available at the betting windows and online at myaccount.fanduel.com/viewTerms.do
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER.